Knowledge Broker Blueprint Method Review (KBB Method 2.0)
- Product Label: Knowledge Broker Blueprint
- Creators: Dean Graziosi & Tony Robbins
- KBB Full Price: $1.997
- KBB Payment Plan Price: $597
- My Verdict: 100% Positive.
- Official WebSite >>> Click Here to Register Here for the Live EVENT
- >>> Access CART Page by Clicking Here
One of the factors that can accelerate your rate of success is having a network of likeminded and supportive individuals around you. Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB 2.0) created by Toby Robbins and Dean Graziosi is among the best online resources that can help you achieve this. Herein is a comprehensive KBB 2.0 review covering everything you need to know about this game-changing program.
What is KBB Method (2020)?
KBB Method stands for Knowledge Broker Blueprint method. it’s a method developed by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi on how to create high quality Coaching Programs to tap in the $355 million USD a day coaching industry.
What is Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB 2.0)?
Knowledge Broker Blueprint, formerly Knowledge Business Blueprint, is a revolutionary online program that offers you the training and software necessary to profit from your knowledge and other people’s knowledge. This program teaches you the systematic method through which you can tap into the billion-dollar knowledge industry.
KBB 2.0 is a well-designed self-learning system comprising of a course and software that can help just about anyone creates a profitable and high impact mastermind group online and offline. This playbook formula is a follow up of the highly successful Knowledge Business Blueprint (KBB 1.0) that
Dean and Tony launched in April 2019.
Knowledge Broker Blueprint combines business development and personal development strategies employed by some of the most successful individuals today. The core concept behind the program is that you can sell your knowledge, sell somebody else’s knowledge or collaborate with someone with knowledge (hence the broker part).
What Does the Knowledge Broker Blueprint Course Contain?
At the core of the Knowledge Broker Blueprint program is a comprehensive online course comprising of 6 training modules. Robbins and Graziosi designed and present these modules themselves. Each module features a unique set of lessons with training videos. The lessons are varied and range from anywhere between seven minutes to half an hour.
Note that there are some longer lessons devised by Dean. These sessions are part of the KBB 2.0 update and teach users about certain niche topics including Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, mastering social media, copywriting, running podcasts. Below is a breakdown of the KBB course modules:
NOTE: The description and overview of modules below are from kbb 1.0 . Now, with that being said, the updated Knowledge Broker Blueprint will contain 6 modules. Below you have the course outline
Module 1: Extract It
Extract it is designed to help you determine the starting point of your business. This module covers the skills and knowledge that you can sell to help others and make money in the process. It comprises of five lessons:
- Lesson 1 – The first lesson is dedicated to helping you cultivate the proper mindset. Here Tony will teach you the attitude required to realize success in any niche.
- Lesson 2 – In this lesson, you will learn how to determine your area of expertise and your ideal clients.
- Lesson 3 – Dean and Tony teach you the art of storytelling in the context of business. You will learn how to leverage storytelling to sell to anyone.
- Lesson 4 – Here Dean and Tony avail concepts and tools that will help you with the challenging aspects of developing your knowledge business.
- Lesson 5 – It covers the preliminaries of designing, creating and operating successful masterminds, seminars, workshops or presentations.
Module 2: Fill It
In this module, you will learn the strategies to fill your events with the appropriate audience to whom your knowledge and skills will be most impactful. It also features five lessons:
- Lesson 1 – You will learn the marketing approaches and strategies that Dean and Tony employ to earn millions on their events.
- Lesson 2 – You will learn how to create high –conversion funnels that turn prospects into paying clients.
- Lesson 3 – You will learn the wagon wheel concept that enables you to source ideas, traffic and income from different avenues.
- Lesson 4 – Tony and Dean take you through the technical business order and application pages.
- Lesson 5 – Dedicated to the nuances of actual event launches
Module 3: Run It
This module encompasses the legwork of a knowledge and skills business. It comprises of four lessons:
- Lesson 1 – You will learn about masterminds and what it takes to make them a success
- Lesson 2 – You will learn how to hold and run a virtual event online
- Lesson 3 – Includes guides on how to run an impactful in-person event
- Lesson 4 – A detailed overview of the entire KBB method, wrapping up the program for better internalization.
Module 4: Knowledge Broker
You may not currently have any expertise or knowledge that you can sell. You can still help others and profit by acting as a knowledge broker.
This final module teaches you how to sell the knowledge of other experts by organizing events in exchange for a portion of the profits. Tony and Dean will teach you how to convince and get commitments from experts as well as the foundations of a successful knowledge broker business.
It is worth noting that the Knowledge Broker Blueprint has a wide array of additional educational content. They include tutorials, exercises, bonuses, resources, downloadable PDF worksheets and access to a private Facebook group.
NOTE: Here are the Updated Knowledge Broker Blueprint 6 modules. Below you have the course outline
Module 1: Mindset Mastery
Module 2: Extraction and Discovery
Module 3: Marketing Mastery
To read an in depth review check out this Knowledge Broker Blueprint post.
Module 4: Creating the (Right) Leads
Module 5: Running Your Event With Confidence
Module 6: Knowledge and Reporter
What is Mindmint Software?
Mindmint is a well-packaged software system that complements the Knowledge Broker Blueprint. Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi created Mindmint Software to speed up the idea creation process and help organize all the details for outstanding events.
Mindmint serves a virtual assistant that will guide you systematically through the event creation and running process before you execute your idea. The main goal of the software is to help KBB users use their money, energy and time efficiently. Mindmint software will help you:
- Gather and store trainer, speaker and attendee information
- Create an optimal itinerary and agenda
- Develop a sales funnel that converts
- Create landing and sales pages for your events
- Integrate with websites and applications to automate your work
- Consolidate your expenses via payment processing
- Manage customer relations via the CRM tab
- Leverage data analytics at the event and account levels
- Add custom domains
What Are The Pros And Cons of KBB 2.0?
- Access to Expert Advice – KBB 2.0 has been created by individuals who have realized massive success in their industries. Tony and Dean have proven that what they teach works. Their over 60+ years of combined experience means that they provide a wealth of lessons that will help you achieve your goals.
- Makes it Easier to Meet Goals – Tony and Dean devised KBB 2.O such that it makes it easy for users to measure their long and short-term goals. The program focuses on what you want to achieve and guides you systematically on how to do it. It is well structured in terms of design, look, and functionality. The program motivates you to complete the course via its quizzes, awards, badges, and awards.
- It Gets Results – Results matter and KBB 2.0 does this and within impressive timeframes. Since it advocates for active earning, you can see results in a relatively short period if you commit yourself. KBB has thousands of testimonials and it was only launched a year ago.
- Offers Solutions to Daily Problems – KBB 2.0 is more than your average online program. It provides solutions to challenges that you encounter daily in your professional and personal life. The course helps you know more about yourself and tackle the hindrances that keep you from succeeding.
- Applicable to Numerous Niches – You can use the comprehensive lessons you learn from KBB 2.0 and realize success in just about any niche.
- KBB 2.0 is not the best online program for those looking for passive income. However, you can achieve this by turning your events into digital products.
- It is pricier than other similar programs
Who are the Creators of Knowledge Broker Blueprint?
Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi created Knowledge Broker Blueprint with the help of Russell Brunson. Tony Robbins is a best-selling author, business expert and one of the most successful motivational speakers and life coaches in the world. He is a well-respected business strategist and self-help expert, whose live seminars and books including Unshakeable and Money: Master the Game, have empowered people around the world.
Dean Graziosi is a multiple New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, real estate expert and an influential speaker. Dean aims to impact people and help them obtain lifestyle and financial independence as well as success and happiness in all areas of life.
Russell Brunson is the co-founder of the ClickFunnels enterprise. He is a self-made millionaire entrepreneur and best-selling author. His courses and masterclasses have helped more than 200 individuals become millionaires.
What are Masterminds and Who Uses Them?
Masterminds or a Mastermind group is a tight-knit group of likeminded people that leverage the power of cooperation, encouragement, and harmony to achieve professional, business or personal goals. Masterminds support and raise the standards of each individual member, as well as the group.
Masterminds are used by individuals who want to develop businesses that are more successful or hold each other accountable to specific professional or personal goals. Every person in a mastermind has to be committed and supportive of the group’s collective purpose, whatever it may be. KBB 2.0 is a great online tool for creating mastermind groups.
Why Should You Enroll in Knowledge Broker Blueprint
KBB 2.0 is one of the best online programs that are dedicated to helping you build an online business. It was designed by marketing geniuses who are among the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi have placed a great deal of their business wisdom and expertise into the KBB program.
The program stands out from the competition in that it offers a comprehensive set of tools, action steps, audios, videos, transcripts with each lesson. Its in-built badge system will keep you motivated to complete the course.
You can earn credits from taking quizzes and watching lessons. You can use these credits to unlock valuable bonuses (impactful power moves from Dean and Tony) that speed up your growth.
Knowledge Broker Blueprint Pricing
Knowledge Broker Blueprint costs $1,997 as a one-time payment. There is also the option for four separate payments of $597. The bundle includes:
- The 4-module training course,
- 1-year access to the Mindmint Software
- Access to the private KBB Facebook group,
- Monthly live training by Dean Graziosi,
- Sales funnel templates from Russell Brunson
The KBB 2.0 Facebook Community
One unique aspect of the Knowledge Broker Blueprint program is the private Facebook community. Once you subscribe, you get to join a worldwide community of motivated and likeminded individuals. The engaged members of the private Facebook group encourage you to complete the course and execute your ideas.
Here you can also share your ideas and receive advice from people who have realized success with the KBB program. In addition, this is the only platform were Tony, Dean and other experts will go live with bonus training.
Summary and Conclusion
Overall, Knowledge Broker Blueprint is definitely worth your money, energy and time. This revolutionary online program is a great investment and with actionable commitment, you can realize results just like thousands of subscribers.
Individuals who have joined are reporting happier, more fulfilling lives aside from making more money. This is a difficult thing to say about the bulk of online programs. Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi have invested significantly masterminding their peers to afford you this incredible knowledge. This is a recommendable product for anyone looking to realize success in the online domain.
Disclosure: I am an independent Mastermind.com Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Mastermind.com. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Mastermind.com or its parent company, Mastermind.com LLC.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.