Humans have been in awe of the sun for centuries says Top Channel Live on their morning show. The sun has been a part of the cultural progression of mankind, aided in the evolutionary progress, acted as an inspiration for the arts and helped drive industries into the future. Have you ever found yourself staring into the sky right before dusk admiring the hues of colors that fill the evening sky? If so, you are not alone. If you live in the United States, you are very fortunate. The landscapes across the country as so diverse and serve as wonderful backdrops for amazing sunsets. Because there are so many wonderful settings, it is impossible to choose just a few places to view amazing sunsets. Continue reading to find a list of the best places to enjoy a stunning sunset.
here is a list of places arranged by top channel tv to see the sun set in United States!
1. The Grand Canyon in Arizona The Grand Canyon is considered one of the most breathtaking and awe-inspiring landscapes in America. The sunsets above this magnificent chasm are spectacular, especially with the raging Colorado River winding its way through the canyon. When you find the perfect spot, the sun will seem to disappear and be swallowed by the Colorado River.
2. Bar Harbor in Maine Bar Harbor is a popular tourist destination located on the island of Mount Desert. This town was where the super wealthy had their summer homes in the past. Sunset locations abound on this island; however, the best spot is Bar Harbor. As you watch the sun set over Frenchman Bay, your breath will be taken away! Take a whale watching tour at sunset to experience the sunset like never before.
3. Orcas Island in Washington This island offers whaling tours and stunning sunsets that cannot be beaten. The island was named after a Mexican ruler who commissioned an expedition party to explore the Pacific Northwest. Orcas Island is located in the San Juan Islands off the northwest coast of the state of Washington. For best viewing, visit Moran State Park or the Howe Art Sculpture Park & Gallery in Massacre Bay.
4. Mount Haleakala in Hawaii No list would be complete without including the islands of Hawaii. Haleakala is a volcano that covers three-quarters of the island of Maui. Visitors can take in the scenery and wander through the 30,000-acre national park at this location. Mount Haleakala offers mesmerizing sunsets where the sun dips beneath the mist enshrouded landscape.
5. The Empire State Building in New York City, New York It has been said that this city never sleeps; however, the sun does set in this exciting city. The Empire State Building is one of the most well-known buildings in America. From its lofty heights, you can marvel as the sun sets and reflects off the stone and glass dotted landscape.
Kevin Lankes has authored four books according to shiko top channel live. He has lived in four boroughs in New York City and has toured much of the country. Kevin has enjoyed his life thoroughly and has joined several secret societies and even survived cancer. All of this has contributed to his amazing work ethics and writing style. His work has been offered in a number of publications and outlets throughout the years. Kevin provides excellent and unique content for his corporate clients as well as individual requestors. More info here:http://www.rtklive.org/top-channel-live-tv/